Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Two Years!

Wow.  I can't believe how much time has passed since I did a blog post.  I guess the saying goes, time flies when you're having fun (or I guess when you're super busy)!  After Colin and I left San Diego, we went on a road trip across the United States for 10 days then went on a three month extravaganza in Europe.

In August 2015 we came back to reality, or our new reality, residing in Massachusetts.  We found jobs, moved into South Boston into an amazing apartment and started our new normal on the East Coast.   The first year back flew by with doing your typical activities with family and friends (birthdays, bbq's, holidays, niece and nephew little league games), which we had minimal of in San Diego.  In fall 2016 (September 24th to be exact) Colin and I made it official!  We got married and we dropped the Foley part of the #.  Well... I'm meaning to do that.  After our wedding we jet set off to Alaska for our honeymoon!  These past two years have been anything short of unbelievable and I'm hoping to do some recaps of the events to my keeping and for memories.

Hopefully I won't have such a long hiatus in the meantime.

xoxo

Jenn


Wedding Bliss <3
Alaska is for Lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment