Thursday, December 26, 2013

Olympus PEN E-PL2

I received my dream camera for Christmas from my boyfriend, Colin, having broken my old nice camera two months ago.  As I am so excited to take photos with my new Sony Cyber-Shot Dsc rx100 ii, I thought it would only be appropriate to pay tribute to my broken Olympus PEN E-PL2.  Here is a compilation of my favorite photos taken over the last year with my Olympus.  I know I have serious white balance issues in the beginning and some crazy filters that professionals would cringe over, but these are my favorites whether it be the photo quality or the memory.  All that other jargon just doesn't matter to me.  Enjoy!  And thank you for the memories Olympus PEN!
First photo shoot with roses from Colin

My Neighborhood.  Ocean Beach San Diego California

My very talented friend, Gabriel, singing at open mic night in a cafe

Convict Lake on our ski trip to Mammoth Lakes 

Colin dressed for a wedding in Orlando FL

Flowers in Old Towne

Kissing the War goodbye.  Downtown San Diego

'Merica

Hike down to Havasupai Falls

Colin Portrait.  Supai, AZ

My favorite couple.. Colin and I  :)

Breathtaking view of Mooney Falls

The gang who made it on a difficult journey down to Supai, AZ

The boys

Hiking down (scaling down)

One of my favorite of myself

Colin in the brush

Inside the Grand Canyon

Colin

The boys hiking

My bestfriend's wedding day

Bride & Bridesmaid Moment

First Look

Some of my favorite gals

Bride & Best Friend Moment

Mother Son Dance

My first star photo - No tripod

Colin and I Sequoia National Park

Another favorite of Me

Colin taking a break from hiking 

Colin - Top of Morro Rock

The obligatory "from behind" shot.  But I like it!

Thanksgiving in the Moutains

I like National Park Signs.  Need to get more.

Colin on an unplanned adventure drive

Self Portrait

My Nephew in Winter

My other nephew in winter

Tree House Building

Grampy and Grandson

My nephews and I selfie

Silly boys

Safety First

My cousin and niece - B&W

My pretty pre-teen niece and her cat

Tree house building with family

Mother & Son 
The fire ball snow ball

My trip home

Sisters

Family

Lake Tahoe Trip

Colin and I - Lake Tahoe

The boys - Lake Tahoe

Hawaiian Water

Hawaiian Vacation - Studs

Gorgeous Couple - Hawaii

Windmills on the North Shore

Colin Silhouette 

Hiking Oahu 

Another Hiking HI

This is not from my Olympus as I just noticed!  But I'll leave it since it's a pic of the camera:)

Boston Ferry from the Airport

Bachelorette Party!

Portraits of Friends

Portrait Relaxation

Stationary B&W

Wine Portrait

Friends Group Photo - Newport, RI

Kayaking La Jolla, CA

Colin - La Jolla, CA

Bride to Be & Hubby to Be

Gorgeous Group

Bride & Bridesmaids - BFFs

Sassy Ass 


Bride getting ready

Mom & Daughter

Celebration B&W

Nephew by the Pool

Girls Trip to Sequoia National Park

Group Portrait in the woods

No comments:

Post a Comment