Friday, July 11, 2014

Photobooth for a Bachelorette Party



'I am REALLY behind on my blog posts.  My favorite southern girl got hitched last month and all the gals got together the previous month for her bachelorette party down in Charleston, South Carolina.  We had such a blast just catching up, drinking, eating, and of course, taking pictures.  I just wanted to highlight this photobooth I set up and traveled literally across the country with!


Here is a list of items needed:


1.  Sheet or Shower Curtain for backdrop.  (I used a shower curtain from target and actually just put it up in my bathroom to switch up the scene a bit).  I used a very white/neutral color to make the props pop, but you can obviously use whatever background that suits you and your event!


2.  Tripod.  Mine is pretty compact and was easy to travel with.  You can get them for pretty cheap if you don't own one already.


3.  Props.  I bought a 30 piece prop set from Etsy HERE.  The MOH drove in from Atlanta and brought a box full of fun props like wigs and big glasses.  The props were plentiful!


4.  Good Lighting.  We set up a few lamps behind the camera to face the booth set up.  A flash can create shadows and be harsh.


5.  Self Timer on your camera.  I just set my camera on the 2 second timer.  It gave me enough time to jump in the picture and for anyone else to hit the button and jump in.  The 10 second seems too long sometimes.  If I were not in the photo, I would just take the timer off and take pictures as normal.


That's pretty much it!  Very easy to do and everyone loved it.  It was also nice to just have the tripod there to get a group shot of everyone!  Hope you find some photobooth inspiration from our photos below!



No comments:

Post a Comment